It's Monday September 1th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Hello September! I got a lot of plans this month but am still enjoying my vacation. I finished  Hollow City by Ransom Riggs.

Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

Currently I am reading IT by Stephen King having more reading time due to vacation but as it is still a big one it is taking a lot of time to get trough too.

IT by Stephen King

Next up are The Golem and the Djinni by Helene Wecker and All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.

The Golem and the Djinni by Helene Wecker
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
01 September, 2014 delete

So interesting to see a different cover for All the Light We Cannot See! I'm planning to pick up The Golem and The Ginni pretty soon, too - I've heard so many good things.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
01 September, 2014 delete

Ha, I want to reread It actually. I read it when I was 17 or something, and it stayed with me, the story (but lost my copy of the book, sadly enough). How far along are you? Maybe I can catch up and we can read it "together"?

Reply
avatar