It's Monday November 10, 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Sleeping is still horrible and I picked up an audio book to get trough the night without being bothered by light. Good thing is I finally get to see a doctor about it tomorrow and hope they can help.
I finished The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell and De onverbiddelijke tijd by Justin Go. Both had their own charm and reviews will be up at some point.

The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell De onverbiddelijke tijd by Justin Go

I am currently reading The Perfect Mother by Nina Darnton and listening to A Good American by Alex George.

The Perfect Mother by Nina Darnton A Good American by Alex George.

Next up De Gebroeders Leeuwenhart by Astrid Lindgren and The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruis Zafón.

De Gebroeders Leeuwenhart by Astrid Lindgren The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruis Zafón

Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
13 November, 2014 delete

I'm glad you are reading The Prince of Mist! Enjoy!

Reply
avatar