It's Monday December 15, 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Christmas is around the corner and all of a sudden I have this realization of these things I really need to do. Writing the cards (and don't forget to put them in the mail). What to make for Christmas dinner and when to do the shopping (don't want to get caught in the last minute crowd). Work, obviously, one more week before I got a few days off but it is crazy busy and I have to work extra in the evening. I got this foodie workshop on Tuesday evening and theatre on Sunday afternoon. How do you juggle your Christmas shopping and the rest of your life?

I did not read much, which is to say I did not finish a lot of books. I finished The Undertaker's Daughter by Kate Mayfield.

The Undertaker's Daughter by Kate Mayfield

I am currently reading The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell which I totally cheated in because I wanted to read it so bad and I am still listening to Trough the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll.

The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell Trough the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll.

Which means that What I Found Out About Her by Peter Lasalle is still on my next up list.

What I Found Out About Her by Peter Lasalle

What are you reading?
Previous
Next Post »