There goes... May!!

may books


Reading
Yay I read a lot of books and a lot of hours and I finally felt happy with most of my reading again. I read 7 books and 2645 pages. The best book I read was HEX by Thomas Olde Heuvelt. I reviewed The French Lesson by Hallie Rubenhold.

Challenges
I am on track for my Goodreads challenge. 3 books ahead so I do not feel much pressure there. I finished All That I Am counting for my Mount TBR challenge. I read a few books that qualify for Book Riots Read Harder Challenge.

Holiday
There have been a lot of free days in May. We went on a roadtrip to the south of the Netherlands. The weather has been all over the place but we did have a lot of sun and have been able to be outside a lot already.  All the free days did help with my reading though I have started cycling around a lot.

June
Birthdays! When this post goes up (because I am late) my nephew turned 5 and the next up is my brother. I am preparing for my own birthday in early July. The other big thing that might happen this month is that I got an exam for my brown belt nunchaku. I am not sure if I am going to make it but I am working and hoping really hard.
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties