It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

We are playing Pokémon Go and it has been so much fun. It has been a while since I walked so much and I am finding places in my town I did not know existed. We might have to venture out to a different town though to catch more different Pokémon.
Last Sunday we went out for my birthday present. I got a workshop with birds of prey and owls. We were allowed to feed them and let them fly from hand to hand. It was so much fun and I loved it.

I did read though it is slow. Since my last Monday post I finished All is not Forgotten by Wendy Walker, All These Perfect Strangers by Aoife Clifford and The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter.

All is not Forgotten by Wendy Walker All These Perfect Strangers by Aoife Clifford The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter

I am still reading Hamilton : The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and grabbed Everything Love Is by Claire King too.

Everything Love Is by Claire King

Next up is Valley of the Moon by Melanie Gideon.

Valley of the Moon by Melanie Gideon

Previous
Next Post »