There goes...August!

There goes...August!

Reading
My reading has been influenced by the weather. We had some rainy days which motivated me to read but we had some very hot weather and we have been out a lot. I did manage to finish 5 books though one I started a month ago already. I enjoyed Flight Behaviour by Barbara Kingsolver more than I had expected and loved Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs.

Challenges
I am 5 books ahead on my Goodreads challenge. I did read two books for my mount TBR challenge which means I am halfway there. I might manage to stuff in some books this month.

Free days
I had two busy weekends filled with musical theatre and tanks. The other weekends were quiet. I took my nephew out a day. We went sailing and he loved seeing big boats in the harbour of Amsterdam.

September
Everybody is coming back from summer holiday but mine wont start until the 19th. I am counting days by now. Sport is starting too but I will miss most of it this month. I do hope to get a lot of reading done though!
Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
fredamans
AUTHOR
02 September, 2016 delete

I still need to read Hollow City... I have it and Library of Souls, just haven't gotten to them yet. I should though. I loved the first book. :-)
Happy September!

Reply
avatar
04 September, 2016 delete

I'm so jealous that you're ahead on your reading challenge! With #30Authors and a new job, I'm woefully behind but I'm hoping to catch up by the end of the year. Fingers crossed!

Reply
avatar
Isi
AUTHOR
15 September, 2016 delete

I'm also jealous about you being ahead on the GR challenge!
Hey, I'll also start my holidays on Sept 19th! I'll go to the beach; even though the weather is not very good now, I love to be there and relax. I'll hopefully get a lot read too! Have fun!

Reply
avatar