It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I spend a lot of time in the theatre the last weekend. I saw The Bodyguard, Obsession and The Bridges of Madison County (who read that book?) I had to work too and it has been really warm. Thankfully the air-conditioning at the office decided to keep working for the first time ever. And I read books! I finished The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch and Two Nights by Kathy Reichs.

The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch Two Nights by Kathy Reichs

I am currently reading Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker

Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker

I am currently reading the few review books I have left and am planning to pick up books from my huge TBR pile soon. What are you reading?

Previous
Next Post »