There goes August..!

august books


August was mostly about my summer holiday. We went to Greece where we baptized my nephew and spend a lot of time next to a pool in the shade. The other half of the month I have been crazy busy with projects at work.
I did read a lot, a few big books. I read 8 books, the best was The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin. I finally got around reading the next instalment from the Millenium series too and though I liked it it was not as strong as the other books in the series.
And I managed to write a review. I know it is not much but it is a start for now. I have been reading a few review books too so I hope that helps me get back on the wagon.

I have to up my Goodreads challenge again I think. I upped it to 80 beginning of June and am 4 books off that goal now. Not sure what to do with it but might up it to 100.

I have a lot of nice bookish things planned for September but will be writing about that at the end of the month.

How did you spend your summer?
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
fredamans
AUTHOR
03 September, 2018 delete

Sounds like a great month personally! Happy September!

Reply
avatar