There goes May..!

May Books


Oh hi June...I was expecting you to pop up but this was still quite sudden. As expected May has been a busy month. I did have a few free days due to holidays but I still felt a bit overwhelmed. The new job is great. It is really interesting to work in a hospital and find out all the processes there. I had to follow a course and passed the exam! It was really helpful to have the course to get me kick started at the job.

As expected too my reading has been a bit disturbed. I finished 7 books, mostly thanks to a lot of train time to get to course and audio books.  I read a few good books though. Am slowly working my way trough Helen Grace series by M.J. Arlidge on audio and been reading a few books that have movies or series coming out later this year.

I am still on track for my challenges. Three of the paper books I read were from my Unread Pile of Books so I am 18 into 40 books. I am still 14 books ahead for my Goodreads challenge.
I am working to find a rhythm and am pretty satisfied with how things are going. I am still staring a lot of Netflix, starting the Gilmore Girls for the umpteenth time and loving it.

I still have a few credits for Audible. What is the best audio book you have listened to lately?
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties