It's Monday April 8th 2013! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

So another week passed and I did not read that much. The other half his dad was brought into the hospital on wednesday and we have been spending a lot of time there obviously.
I did not finish A Dual Inheritance. This book was just not working for me and it took me 2 hours to read 50 pages. So I gave up.
I did finish The Interrogator's Notebook by Martin Ott which was kind of creepy. Review will be up later this week.

A Dual Inheritance Joanna Hershon cover
The Interrogator's Notebook Martin Ott

I am currently reading The Neigbours
The Neighbours Ania Ahlborn cover

Next up are The Judas Reflections: Murder in Whitechapel and Angels & Demons
The Judas Reflection Aiden James Michele Wright cover
Angels and Demons Dan Brown cover



Previous
Next Post »

6 reacties

Write reacties
08 April, 2013 delete

Sorry you didn't enjoy the Dual Inheritance but hope your other books were better. I haven't read any Dan Brown books yet and DaVinci Code was free for download on the Kindle so i can't wait to get to it. Have a great reading week.

Here's my Monday What Are You Reading list if you'd like to stop by!

Reply
avatar
Tanya Patrice
AUTHOR
08 April, 2013 delete

I'm in the middle of a creepy book too that I'm listening to on audio - The Passage, Justin Cronin. I'm doing it rather slowly, at the same time as another book - but a creepy book on audio is like extra icky!

Reply
avatar
SJ
AUTHOR
08 April, 2013 delete

I hope things are better this week. My hubby bought the DaVinci Code by Dan Brown, but I couldn't get into it. Happy Reading!!

Reply
avatar
08 April, 2013 delete

Oh boo, it's no fun when you have to give up on a book. But it's freeing as well because there are so many worthy books out there to get to :)

Have a fab week of reading!

Reply
avatar
09 April, 2013 delete

I hope you enjoy Angels & Demons! It's one of my favourites :)
Check out my It's Monday! Post :)
Have a great week!

-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
14 April, 2013 delete

That looks pretty interesting Charlotte. Please let me know how you enjoyed it.

Reply
avatar