It's Monday the 13th of May! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I did some serious reading this week shutting down my computer so I could get some quality time with some nice books.
I finished The First Rule of Swimming by Courtney Angela Brkic and Little Joe by Michael Glasscock

The First Rule of Swimming Courntey Angela Brkic cover Little Joe Michael Glasscock cover

I am currently reading The Tale of Raw Head and Bloody Bones by Jack Wolf

The Tale of Raw Head and Bloody Bones Jack Wolf cover


I am planning to read The Replacement Son by W.S. Culpepper and The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

The Replacement Son W.S.Culpepper cover
The Sea of Tranquility Katja Millay
Previous
Next Post »

4 reacties

Write reacties
Anonymous
AUTHOR
13 May, 2013 delete

Have a good week, Ciska!

Reply
avatar
14 May, 2013 delete

I have The First Rule of Swimming coming up soon too. I hope it's a good one :)

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
14 May, 2013 delete

I really enjoyed The First Rule of Swimming Jennifer. It has a great atmosphere :)

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
19 May, 2013 delete

Now I will have to read my copy of The First Rule of Swimming!

Reply
avatar