It's Monday June 3rd 2013! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week I participated in most of Armchair BEA. I really enjoyed it. I went to a bookclub for the first time and it was great to speak with people about a book you all read. I went to a signing from Karin Slaughter and I did do some reading too. It was a very bookish week for me.

I finished The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay and The Execution of Noa P. Singleton by Elizabeth L. Silver.
The Sea of Tranquility Katja Millay cover The Execution of Noa P. Singleton Elizabeth L. Silver cover

I am currently reading Het zevende kind (The 7th Child) by Erik Valeur. I was first planning on a different book but I have been eying this one since September last year and finally got my hands on a copy.
Het zevende kind Erik Valeur cover


Next up are, same as last week, The Mourning Hours by Paula Treick DeBoard and The Book of Secrets by Elizabeth Joy Arnold. I do not have to work this week so I hope to get some good reading done.
The Mourning Hours Paula Treick DeBoard cover The Book of Secrets Elizebth Joy Arnold cover


Previous
Next Post »

8 reacties

Write reacties
Anonymous
AUTHOR
03 June, 2013 delete

Happy reading this week! I look forward to seeing what you thought of Het zevende kind.

Reply
avatar
03 June, 2013 delete

Curious about what you thought of Sea of Tranquility.

Here's my It's Monday!

Reply
avatar
03 June, 2013 delete

I am also quite curious to see how you liked Het zevende kind, somehow it always gets my attention when I am in the bookstore.

Have a great week, kind regards,

Reply
avatar
03 June, 2013 delete

I hope you enjoy The Mourning Hours! I loved that book :) It's set in my home state which always makes me happy!

Have a great week!!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
04 June, 2013 delete

Happy reading. Looks like you have some great books.

Reply
avatar
Roses
AUTHOR
04 June, 2013 delete

I heard good things about The Sea of Tranquility. I'm reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares.

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
04 June, 2013 delete

I was declined for Mourning Hours! But I have The Book of Secrets! :)

Reply
avatar
Jamie E.
AUTHOR
06 June, 2013 delete

I heard great things about The Sea of Tranquility so I hop e you enjoyed it.
my Monday post

Reply
avatar