It's Monday October 20, 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

And the week has gone again and I am not even sure what I did. I spend a lot of time in the theatre this weekend. I saw Sweeney Todd, The Normal Heart and Soldaat van Oranje. I spend a few hours cheering the people reading for Dewey's read-a-thon. So not to much reading. I did manage to finish The Crane Wife by Patrick Ness.

The Crane Wife by Patrick Ness

I am currently reading two books which is pretty weird as I am not the best multiple books at a time reader. But Who Should Sing 'Ol' Man River'?: The Lives of an American Song by Todd Decker is coming with a playlist and it is simply not always convenient to play the songs coming with the book. So I am reading Five by Ursula Archer on the side.

Who Should Sing 'Ol' Man River'?: The Lives of an American Song by Todd Decker Five by Ursula Archer

Next up is The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd.
The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Jen G.
AUTHOR
21 October, 2014 delete

I've wondered if I should read The Invention of Wings. I'll be looking for your review

Reply
avatar