Wishlist Wednesday: Let The Games Begin, Niccolò Ammaniti

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper. As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.

The world might be in the throes of a global recession but when an author on the brink of despair, an enigmatic musician, a supermodel and a Satanic sect meet with the cream of Italian high society at the home of a Roman property tycoon, the world outside the mansion's walls is soon forgotten. There's going to be one hell of a party.

I want to look at this cover for hours. I am not sure if I find it pretty but intriguing it is. I hear great things about his writing too and never read a book by him. I like the dark sound of the synopsis but hear there is a lot more to this story and it is actually fun to read.
Did you read a book by Niccolò Ammaniti?
Previous
Next Post »