It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Well actually it is Saturday but when this post is going up I am enjoying my umpteenth time at Jersey Boys this time the UK tour.
Nothing really exciting happened last week. My co-worker was down with the flu (as are so many people at the moment) so I was pretty busy at work. Being exhausted I spend a lot of time staring at my tv shows and I did read a book. I managed to finish The Orphan Sky by Ella Leya

The Orphan Sky by Ella Leya

I am currently reading The Yard by Alex Grecian

The Yard by Alex Grecian

Next up depends when I finish The Yard. Either Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix or Eye on the Struggle by James McGrath Morris.

Eye on the Struggle by James McGrath Morris Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix

Previous
Next Post »