It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Lost my voice on Monday combined with an awful cold. I ended up calling in sick as I was feeling horrible. Though I have been sleeping a lot I have finished The Quick by Lauren Owen, The Museum of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman and All the Stars in Heaven by Adriana Trigiani.

The Quick by Lauren Owen The Museum of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman All the Stars in Heaven by Adriana Trigiani.

I am currently reading The Lake House by Kate Morton.

The Lake House by Kate Morton

Next up is Mendocino Fire by Elizabeth Tallent.

Mendocino Fire by Elizabeth Tallent
Previous
Next Post »