It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

The last two weeks were a bit busy. My mum had her birthday so we went out for dinner and I visited her again on the big day. She is living an hour from here so we spend some time travelling. I had to visit a customer for work plus work late a few nights. Despite the train time I did not really read that much. I finished The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto by Mitch Albom, The Deathsniffer's Assistant by Kate McIntyre and Pop Sonnets by Erik Didriksen.

The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto by Mitch Albom The Deathsniffer's Assistant by Kate McIntyre Pop Sonnets by Erik Didriksen.

I am currently reading De Darlings van New York by Christina Alger.

De Darlings van New York by Christina Alger.

Next up is The Sleeper by J. Robert Janes

The Sleeper by J. Robert Janes
Previous
Next Post »