There goes... March!!

Dead Money Run, J. Frank James


Alive

Yes I am. Though the blog has been quiet this month. I have been crazy busy with work and catching up with the new job. I did not have much inspiration for blog posts. I spend a lot of time in the theatre watching Pippin and I caught up on tv-shows I was behind on.

Reading

I finished 1 book in March... 1!! I started reading 17 of them and none of them could keep my interest. This has been the worst reading slump in 6 years and I am baffled by it.  I know the books I started and did not finish are books I would really enjoy but for now it is not working.

Challenges

As January and February were not to bad I am still ahead of my Goodreads Challenge. I started 2 books for my mount tbr challenge but did not finish them.  The Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge is not working really well either.

April

I am going to join a bookish Instagram thing again. I have been doing it in the past and enjoyed it.
I got tickets to go to the International Literature Festival in Utrecht and hope to read a few of the books before meeting the authors there. There is flower parade this month and we got all kind of holidays. I do have a lot of time off and I hope my reading will get better but I decided not to make to much of a fuss about it.

Previous
Next Post »

4 reacties

Write reacties
fredamans
AUTHOR
03 April, 2016 delete

Would've love to know what the one book was that you read... but you didn't say.
Happy April, hope it's better for you.

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
05 April, 2016 delete

If it makes you feel better, I also read 1 or 2 books in March. I'm not sure when this reading slump will be over, but hopefully the readathon will help.

I'm going to a Literary Festival in May and also a poetry festival (two separate weeks) so I hope it will help me with motivation to read more. I hope you enjoy your events!

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
08 April, 2016 delete

I read Dead Money Run by J. Frank James. Review will be up tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
08 April, 2016 delete

Would love to hear about your literary festival. Hope it will work for your reading mojo ;)

Reply
avatar