It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

We celebrated Kingsday on Wednesday last week and after that I had weekend. Wild plans for reading were made but not all of those plans happened. I spend Wednesday in front of the tv watching the King and his family getting a tour of a Dutch town. It is always a bit painful to watch the obligatory we are having so much fun faces but entertaining too in a way. On Thursday I had my monthly physiotherapy session and the lady checked my pinky as it had been hurting sending me to the hospital for a picture and it was broken. On Friday I had to wait for the cable guy who was supposed to come in the morning (no sleeping in) and did not show up at all. A few angry phone calls later we still had to arrange someone to be at the house this afternoon to get the internet fixed again. But I did read I finished The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett and Murder at the 42nd Street Library by Con Lehane.

The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett Murder at the 42nd Street Library by Con Lehane

I am currently reading Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly.

Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly

Next up Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller.

Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller


Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Lindsey
AUTHOR
05 May, 2016 delete

Ouch! Sorry about your pinkie!

I've heard great things about Our Endless Numbered Days. I hope you enjoy it!

Reply
avatar