It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week I saw Bruce Springsteen and it was awesome. As I am preparing for my brown belt for Nunchaku which I hope to earn next week my reading has been a but slow between work training and various birthdays. Since my last Monday post I finished The Fireman by Joe Hill, The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison and Magruder's Curiosity Cabinet by H.P. Wood.

The Fireman by Joe Hill The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison Magruder's Curiosity Cabinet by H.P. Wood

I am currently reading S is for Stranger by Louise Stone.

S is for Stranger by Louise Stone

Next up Lions by Bonnie Nadzam.

Lions by Bonnie Nadzam
Previous
Next Post »