There goes ... July!


Reading
Is slow but steady. I have not been reading to much and am still satisfied. I finished 4 books and have 2 books on the side that I occasionally pick up for a chapter or two. I loved Everything Is Love by Claire King and was a bit disappointed by All These Perfect Strangers by Aoife Clifford. Reviews will be up in the upcoming weeks.

Birthday
It was my birthday on the 9th of July. My nephew decided we were in a circus and started to train the guests for various acts. It was big fun. I got a lot of nice presents. Last weekend we went to a falconry and I was allowed to hold a few birds and let them fly. It was great but now I want a little owl even more.

Challenges
I am 4 books ahead on my Goodreads Challenge and that is pretty much staying the same now. I did not make any progress with my other challenges but that will change this month I hope.

Summer
Everybody is talking about summer and holiday. I will not have time off until September. I do hope most of you (living on this side of the equator) are having a nice summer. The other half I hope you are having an awesome winter! I cannot wait for it to come here again.

August 
Work obviously. I hope to read 4 books again. I have been participating more in a few bookstagram challenges and am hoping to keep that up too.
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
fredamans
AUTHOR
01 August, 2016 delete

I got to read that Karin Slaughter book. LOVE her! Happy August!

Reply
avatar