There goes September..!



I am late to the party but here is an update for my September reading and the things going on. In Utrecht there was a literature festival. I had tickets to see the interviews with Julian Barnes and John Irving and both nights were great. I had hoped to catch a few more activities but I was to tired from work and decided to build in some rest too.

I read 9 books. Finished listening to Stephen King's 'The Outsider' which I loved. I also enjoyed 'De laatste getuige' by Frank Krake, a non fiction book about a man who survived several camps in Germany and the disaster in the bay of Lübeck. I did read a few of my review books and I will try to review them later this month.

I passed my Goodreads challenge. I have not upped it and will just see where I end. I notice I am reading a lot as I am to tired to do something else when I am off. I also notice that I am reading a lot of paper books at the moment. I am curious if that is because I am listening to a lot of audiobooks too and want to have a real book in my hands at some point.

I am totally ready for autumn reading! I am sad I cannot participate in the Dewey read-a-thon at the end of October but my nephew is sleeping which is great fun too. Do not forget to sign up though if you can it is always a great event.
Previous
Next Post »