There goes October..!



The year is flying. So did October. I had a week off and we went to London and Woking. The first to see Wicked the second to see Jersey Boys. At the end of the week my nephew came for a sleepover and a visit to the zoo. It is always great fun when he stays over. He is the sweetest. After that weekend I had an extra day off and wrote reviews. Yes you read that correct I wrote reviews! six of them and they will slowly show up in the upcoming weeks. I still have a few more to write but it felt great.

I read 6 books. Finally managed to read 'We Have Always Lived in the Castle' by Shirley Jackson. (Yeah who is watching 'The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix? Leave your opinions in the comments). I also got the new Deborah Harkness book 'Time's Convert'. I loved my reading this month.

I have been checking on my numbers and saw I have been reading a lot of books by male authors. Usually I am 50/50 but now I read 65% of male authors. I know it is mostly because I have been listening to the whole Prey series and I am going to spend November and December trying to straighten this out a bit.
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
fredamans
AUTHOR
04 November, 2018 delete

Busy and fun month then... Happy November!

Reply
avatar