Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week the girls from the Broke and
Bookish come up with a subject and I will try to find 10 results combined with that weeks topic.
This week topic, stand-alone books that I'd wish had a sequel. Actually I do not like that thing that is going on when you finish a book and it has a proper end and it all of a sudden starts into a series. That is not ok. If a book has an ending it is fine by me. So I did a turn on this weeks topic. I made a top ten of books that I wish I could relive for the first time again. The books I loved and read again and again but eventually you know what will happen and the biggest surprises are gone. With these books I wish I could read them fresh again.
1. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
2. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
4. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
5. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
6. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
8. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
9. All of the Harry Potters by J.K. Rowling
10.IT by Stephen King (Though I would probably sign for just forgetting but knowing I will end up being curious about it again and again)
So what book do you want to experience again for the first time?