Train on Thursday: Route du Soleil, Suzanne Vermeer

I travel with public transport on regular base. One of my favourite past times when in bus or train besides reading is checking out what other people read. I usually look these books up (especially when someone is so hooked they don't notice me checking them out) to see if they would be something for me. In this weekly I will introduce you to the books I spotted while travelling.
If you want to join in this weekly feel free to write your own post on the books you spot. That can be anywhere, in the park, on the street, in line at the book store / library. There is a linky in the bottom to link up your post. Or leave a comment.

The friends Marit and Fiona booked a summer holiday. First stop a camp in the South of France. On the way their they meet the hitch hiker Brian and decide to bring him along. Soon their new travel companion starts to show weird behaviour. Fiona wants to leave him behind but Marit is developing a crush on him, which was exactly what he was aiming for.

I have never read a book by Suzanne Vermeer (which is a pseudonym). Most people like the books specially in summer. They are thrillers but light ones. This is one of those authors I will probably pick up when in need of a book and not willing to give it to much consideration but I honestly never add them to my TBR pile. It is obviously one of the more popular books this summer because I have seen three copies in one trip.




Previous
Next Post »