It's Monday February 10th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week was very quiet. Besides work nothing much happened. I had all the time in the world to write a post for the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop which you should enter because there are some great prizes out there. I finished Clever Girl by Tessa Hadley and Bread and Butter by Michelle Wildgen which I both enjoyed.

Clever Girl, Tessa Hadley Bread and Butter Michelle Wildgen

I am currently reading Verloren Onschuld by Elizabeth George.

Verloren Onschuld, Elizabeth George

Next up are Kinder Than Solitude by Yiyun Li and The Stolen Ones by Richard Montanari.

Kinder than Solitude Yiyun Li The Stolen Ones, Richard Montanari
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
10 February, 2014 delete

Bread and butter doesn't sound very good if you are on a diet, like I should be!! ;)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
10 February, 2014 delete

Oh good! I am reading The Rosie Project. It's really good so far!

Reply
avatar