8th, and lasts until (and including) Wednesday, February12th Judith over at
The idea behind this blog hop is to give away something literary. Now literature is a wide or small genre depending on your definition but the plan is to get away from all the Young Adult or Romance giveaway's.
I always have a terrible time deciding on books so I will let you CHOOSE between two books. Please note the rules very carefully. If you cheat you are out!
|Book one:The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman||Book two:The Night Rainbow by Claire King|
As with every giveaway there are rules and the most important one in mine is YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE BOOK.
If you want to win The Ocean at the End of the Lane you can use the following entries:
- free entry
- I want to win The Ocean at the End of the Lane
- follow @_ciska_ on twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway with the correct tweet (make sure to check the text before you tweet, the name of the book has to be in your tweet)
For those of you in doubt the I cannot make up my mind option is available but please know that when I contact you a choice has to be made.
As usual if you cheat you are out! IF I see you try to enter for both with the same account you are out, so be careful (if you are giving mixed signals by accident contact me or leave a comment). If you are going to make an attempt to cheat by using multiple accounts to enter for all the options at least try to be original about it. Entries like email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org will raise my captain obvious alarm bells and you can/will loose all entries on both accounts.
- You must be 13 years or older AND if younger than 18 have permission of your parents to enter. (If your parents contact me angry because you gave your home address to get the book I will point them out you did not read the rules ;) )
- You must be in a country where The Book Depository ships too (for free that is) please check if your country is in here.
- The decided on editions are The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman or The Night Rainbow by Claire King
- I do not take responsibility for possible damage or loss while shipping the book
- You do not have to follow my blog to enter, it is however appreciated if you do and you can earn an extra entry by following my twitter account.
- The giveaway will run from the 8th of February 2014 12.00 AM EST till the 12th of February 2014 12.00 AM EST (unless my rafflecopter messes up and I cannot fix it till I get up on the 8th).
- Invalid entries will be removed
- If you have won I will send you a message. You have to react in 3 days (72 hours) after I hit the send button or another winner will be chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Do not forget to visit the other participants!!