It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week I saw The Sound of Music twice.  I bought tickets for the Tuesday last year but when my mum heard I was going she wanted to go to and she was coming in Wednesday so I went to see it again. My mum stayed the whole Thursday and we had fun catching up and went out for a nice lunch. The rest of the week was obviously all about work so my reading was a bit slow. I finished reading Voor jou by Jojo Moyes.

Voor jou by Jojo Moyes

I am currently reading An Officer and a Spy by Robert Harris.

An Officer and a Spy by Robert Harris

Next up Church of Marvels by Leslie Parry

Church of Marvels by Leslie Parry


This Saturday it is Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon! Did you sign up?

Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Lindsey
AUTHOR
20 April, 2015 delete

Church of Marvels is on my giant tbr stack.I hope you love it!

Reply
avatar