It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I guess the word for this week is HOT. The temperatures have been going crazy and though the office is nicely air-conditioned the house and outside was just crazy. I am not very good with warm weather and usually find myself doing nothing. As I had a 6 hour train journey on Tuesday I managed to finish The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Reading on the train is the best.

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

I did start The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan but it was a bit to jumpy and in need of serious attention for this weather so I am currently reading On the Road by Jack Kerouac.

On the Road by Jack Kerouac


I am not sure what is up next. I have a huge pile of books I want to read and am currently in a mood where I just want to choose a book based on what I want at that moment instead of planning ahead. As I do not have many review books I can actually indulge in that for the time being.


Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Unknown
AUTHOR
07 July, 2015 delete

I loved Night Circus!! Great book :)

Reply
avatar
07 July, 2015 delete

Ahh, it's so nice to read what you want, when you want to! Scheduled reading is for the birds, if you ask me. Have a wonderful week!

Reply
avatar