It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I survived the readathon!! The rest of the week was pretty ok. The flu kept bothering me and I went to see my GP and he decided to give me some medication to get back on my feet. He figured trying the aspirin and lots of sleep for 4 weeks was a good enough attempt to recover the natural way. So the books I read last week are The Lake House by Kate Morton, When God Was a Rabbit by Sarah Winmam, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, For One More Day by Mitch Albom, Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan, Black Orchid by Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean and Preludes and Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman.

The Lake House by Kate MortonWhen God Was a Rabbit by Sarah Winmam The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

For One More Day by Mitch Albom Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan Black Orchid by Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean

Preludes and Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman.


I am currently reading The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto by Mitch Albom.



I am not sure what to pick up after this one. I still got a few review books but nothing with a deadline.
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Jen G.
AUTHOR
22 October, 2015 delete

Great list of titles here! I am reading The Great Gatsby for like the sixth time with my students. They seem to like it better than others years of kids. Can't wait to start the new Mitch Albom - it's up next!

Reply
avatar