It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

February is starting and I was supposed to write a There goes January post yesterday when I pulled a muscle in my back. I have been down most of the time apart from a visit to my doctor to see if it was just that.  I cannot sit up for a long time yet so that post will be up later this week. It did give me time to watch Grease Live twice already. I am a huge fan of Aaron Tveit and though we can start a whole discussion if he was still within acceptable age range to play a teenager I do not care because Aaron..


I did read two books. Well I am about to finish my second book. I read Dead Pretty by David Mark and got 50 pages left in Zwart Krijt by Christopher J. Yates.

Dead Pretty by David Mark Zwart Krijt by Christopher J. Yates

Next up The Narrow Bed by Sophie Hannah

The Narrow Bed by Sophie Hannah
Previous
Next Post »