It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

YAY I read two books this week!! Starting my new position at work has been overwhelming for my brain and I notice it so much in my reading. I find it hard to concentrate. A book really has to get a grip on me and both books I read this week are brilliant. I read The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde and Try Not to Breathe by Holly Seddon.

The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde Try Not to Breathe by Holly Seddon


I am currently reading, well about to start, A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler.

A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler

Next up Between Black and White by Robert Bailey

Between Black and White by Robert Bailey
Previous
Next Post »