It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

My timeline was full with read-a-thonners and it was so much fun to read all the stories. I could not joins because of the flowerparade and International Literature Festival Utrecht. There are some pictures on my Instagram. On the Festival I listened to various author interviews and got a lot of books signed. All this book attacks did get me to actually spend some time reading on Sunday. Monika from Lovely Bookshelf posted a tweet talking about an app called Forrest, it is great fun to use and get comments when I tried to waste time on my phone.
Thanks to the growing trees and the fresh motivation I managed to finish In The Light of What We Know by Zia Haider Rahman this week, reading 350 pages on Sunday.

In The Light of What We Know by Zia Haider Rahman

I am currently reading The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett.

The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett

I got a few extra days off this week I am planning to try and read a few extra books. I am way behind on my Netgalley reading and am going to try to read at least three books. The Versions of Us is one of them. Next up Murder at the 42nd Street Library by Con Lehane and Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly.

Murder at the 42nd Street Library by Con Lehane Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly




Previous
Next Post »