It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

The weather has been crazy. We had snow the weekend before, this weekend the Netherlands was the sunniest and most warm place in Europe. I went out on my bike and cycled to the river to read a few pages there. On Thursday I was on the zoo reading there (we got a year pass) and yesterday was Mother's day and we had lunch with the family. All of this outside in the sun and it was so nice. I finished Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly.

Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly

I am currently reading Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller

Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller


Next up Hitman Anders and the Meaning of It All  by Jonas Jonasson and Finders Keepers by Stephen King.

Hitman Anders and the Meaning of It All  by Jonas Jonasson Finders Keepers by Stephen King


Previous
Next Post »