It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Outside it is raining hard as if it is autumn. There is some thunder too and I hate it. It does explain the head ache I had today though.
Last week has been quiet most of the time. At work things are almost back to normal with most of the redecorating done.  I cycled to town this weekend. Usually I take the train but they were out of service. It was not bad actually. I had dinner with some friends which was really nice.

I finished reading All That I Am by Anna Funder. It took me a bit longer than anticipated. Will explain more about that in my upcoming review.

All That I Am by Anna Funder

I am currently reading Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt.

Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt

Next up is Barkskins by Annie Proulx. With my current reading speed and the fact it has 736 pages I guess I am pretty set for the rest of the week.

Barkskins by Annie Proulx
Previous
Next Post »