Teaser Tuesday: Jellicle Girl, Stevie Mikayne

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Jellicle Girl Stevie Mikayne cover
I wanted to cry the day I left The Tower, but standing on the bridge, trying to let the tears come, it dawned on me: I couldn't cry anymore. Not that I shouldn't—I couldn't.
~13
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
06 November, 2012 delete

Nice teaser...thanks.

My teaser is from THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF by Lucinda Riley.

My teaser is below:

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-1162012.html

Reply
avatar
The Readdicts
AUTHOR
06 November, 2012 delete

Wow! I absolutely love such lines... Thank you for sharing! I think I'm gonna jot this down in my quote book and check out the book. :)

It would be great if you could stop by The Readdicts Teaser Tuesday post.

Sarika @ The Readdicts

Reply
avatar