It's Monday June 30th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Where did the weekend go!!! Filled with fun things I did not have an hour to read so my goals are totally messed up. I did finish The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness.

The Book of Life , Deborah Harkness

I am currently reading The Legacy by Melissa Delport.

The Legacy, Melissa Delport

Next up That Night by Chevy Stevens. I am not going to plan more books as I am not sure I will be able to read more.

That Night, Chevy Stevens
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
01 July, 2014 delete

You read The Book of Life already??? I'm jealous! Can't wait for my copy to arrive. :)

Reply
avatar