Wishlist Wednesday: The History of Love, Nicole Krauss

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper. As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.
The History of Love, Nicole Krauss
Leo Gursky taps his radiator each evening to let his upstairs neighbor know he s still alive. But it wasn t always like this: in the Polish village of his youth, he fell in love and wrote a book. . . . Sixty years later and half a world away, fourteen-year-old Alma, who was named after a character in that book, undertakes an adventure to find her namesake and save her family.

This book is getting great ratings and the story sounds interesting. I am curious about the book and if they will find each other.
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
02 July, 2014 delete

I didn't know this author, but I checked in google and I see she has two books translated into Spanish, this one included, so if you finally read it, tell me!!

Reply
avatar
03 July, 2014 delete

Ooh, this is such a good book! I read it a few years ago, and don't remember all the details, but I do remember thinking it was pretty brilliant. I hope you enjoy it!

Reply
avatar