It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Did you survive April's Fool? I managed to steer clear  of people fooling me thankfully. Work was still crazy but we probably have a new colleague starting soon which is a good thing. We had a quiet Easter weekend. I read most of the weekend. Today we do the family visit. We are going to have a brunch in a castle at Keukenhof. I read Disclaimer by Renee Knight, Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight and A Robot in the Garden by Deborah Install.

Disclaimer by Renee Knight Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight A Robot in the Garden by Deborah Install

I am currently reading The Last Bookaneer by Matthew Pearl.

The Last Bookaneer by Matthew Pearl

Next up?... Good question The Last Bookaneer is the last review book for the month and I have so many great books lying around. I am going to pick up a read I feel like when I have to choose a new book.
Previous
Next Post »