It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Happy 4th of July to my readers from the USA. Hope you are having a great day.
Last week I managed to get my brown belt in Nunchaku. I have been training hard for this but decided very late to go for my exam and still had to learn a few new tricks. I was so happy. Next is my black belt and only the idea I am so close makes me nervous already.
Between all the excitement I finished S is for Stranger by Louise Stone and Lions by Bonnie Nadzam.

S is for Stranger by Louise Stone Lions by Bonnie Nadzam

I am currently reading All is not Forgotten by Wendy Walker and Hamilton : The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda.

All is not Forgotten by Wendy Walker Hamilton : The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda


Next up All These Perfect Strangers by Aoife Clifford and The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter.

All These Perfect Strangers by Aoife Clifford The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter
Previous
Next Post »