There goes... October!!


Reading
Due to holiday, having the worst ear infection and dewey's read-a-thon I finished reading 12 books this month with a total of 3746 pages. I most enjoyed Misery by Stephen King and The Orphan Master's Son by Adam Johnson. I struggled most with The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert. The story is not bad but I had a hard time connecting to the main character.

Challenges
I finished my Goodreads Challenge. I am not going to change it this time but might will aim higher next year. I finished 2 books for Mount-TBR this month. I now read 8 of the 12 I signed up for. I start to think I can actually make this one.

#ReadSherlock and Dewey
I had a lot of fun with the #ReadSherlock. I wrote a post about it which you can read here. I joined in the Dewey Read-a-thon too. More about that can be read here.

November
I do hope my health will be keeping up. My ears are still not fully recovered but I am getting there. I do know I will not be reading as much as I did last month. I started with a swimming program which requires me to be in the pool twice a week. After all the holiday and illness time off I started with Nunchaku again and I got quite a few theatre visits set for this month with a weekend in London at the end of the month. So not much reading but a lot of fun things. 
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
fredamans
AUTHOR
01 November, 2016 delete

Looks like you had a good reading month to me! Happy November!

Reply
avatar