It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

My last Monday post was on the 7th of November. The biggest reason I have not been posting was the fact that I was not reading that much actually. I read 3 whole books in November and there is not much use to a post when you keep posting about the same book. The distractions were a fun filled weekend in London and the loss of an uncle. I do hope December will be a bit better reading wise. I miss my books. So a little update on my reading adventures for the last weeks. I finished Christodora by Tim Murphy, Moonglow by Michael Chabon and De Nix by Nathan Hill.

Christodora by Tim Murphy Moonglow by Michael Chabon De Nix by Nathan Hill

I am starting Sirens by Joseph Knox next and got Miss Treadway & the Field of Stars by Miranda Emmerson lined up.

Sirens by Joseph Knox Miss Treadway & the Field of Stars by Miranda Emmerson
Previous
Next Post »