There Goes February..!

February books


Are we sure this month is only 28 days? I read 9 books and I do not even know when. It has been a weird month. Last week I was told they wont renew my contract so I have to find a new job. I am not sure yet how I feel about it. In a way it is a relieve as I have been walking on my toes for weeks but I loved the challenge of the work.

I have been to a few concerts and loved it. I saw Jake Etheridge, Hanson and Barry Beijer. It were very different evenings but it was all great fun.

I read and listened to some great books this month. I loved The Toymakers by Robert Dinsdale. I think I want to read the paper book at some point as I listened to it this time but it was so lovely. I also loved Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak. Will try to review them trough March.

Obviously my Goodreads challenge is going great. I finished 3 books from my unread pile of books. I had hoped to read a bit more but I have been having trouble holding paper books due to my injuries. Hope I can catch up on that challenge a bit in March.

What was your best read of February?


Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
fredamans
AUTHOR
01 March, 2019 delete

They all look good!! Happy March!

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
04 March, 2019 delete

The deception of pretty covers. Though most were good enough!

Reply
avatar