It's Monday July 28 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I did not finish a book this week as was expected. It was a busy week at work in day time and my evenings and the weekend was reserved for Jersey Boys and time with a lot of awesome friends.

I did start to read We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas which I am enjoying a lot.




Next up is still a mystery. I received a few review copies earlier this week which I am very interested in, including How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran and Victus by Albert Sánchez Piñol but The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker, Shattered Secrets by Karen Harper and Outlander by Diana Gabaldon are still high on my TBR pile too.

What are you reading?
Previous
Next Post »