It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

And that was the holiday. First day back at work today and I am afraid to open my mail box. I participated in the Dog Days of Summer readathon. It was a great excuse to do nothing the last weekend of my holiday but read except for the Saturday when I had friends over and we went out to play mini golf and had dinner together and a great time. But Friday and Sunday where really successful. I managed to finish Orfeo by Richard Powers, The Secret Life of Anna Blanc by Jennifer Kincheloe.

Orfeo by Richard Powers The Secret Life of Anna Blanc by Jennifer Kincheloe

I am currently reading 12 by Sean Platt.

12 by Sean Platt

Next up The Quick by Lauren Owen for the RIP X Readalong. I hope I will manage to get some reading done this week as it is going to be a very busy one.

The Quick by Lauren Owen
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
23 September, 2015 delete

I have Orfeo, think for more than a year now! I hope you enjoy it. Will look out for your review

Reply
avatar
Isi
AUTHOR
25 September, 2015 delete

I liked The Quick, I'm curious to read your review.

Reply
avatar