It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

It finally happened. The big announcement in the team that I am about to move to a position in the development team writing code for our program instead of giving the support on the program. It has been a long time dream and I have been so excited about it. This does mean I have to do some extra studying and my current best friend is Bob from the Microsoft Virtual Academy who is giving me some extra information. This obviously takes a lot of time from my reading but I did manage to finish The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth Mckenzie.

The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth Mckenzie.


I am currently reading Girl Trough Glass by Sari Wilson.

Girl Trough Glass by Sari Wilson.

Next up is The Day of Second Chances by Julie Cohen.

The Day of Second Chances by Julie Cohen

Previous
Next Post »