It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Hi Monday again.... just 1 more left of you this year. The Christmas madness is in full swing. The presents stack under the tree seems to have all the names by now and dinner is arranged for. A few days left at work and than it is holiday till the 4th of January. Due to my studying I do not spend that much time with books but I promised myself I can put in some extra reading time during the holidays. I finished Girl Trough Glass by Sari Wilson.

Girl Trough Glass by Sari Wilson

And I know I told you last week I would be reading The Day of Second Chances by Julie Cohen but as I was a bit tired of girls with troubled families trying to find a place in the world I decided to pick up Heather Gutenkauf's Missing Pieces.

Missing Pieces by Heather Gutenkauf


This means The Day of Second Chances is up next and after that one I will see what I feel like.

The Day of Second Chances by Julie Cohen
Previous
Next Post »

8 reacties

Write reacties
Kathy Martin
AUTHOR
21 December, 2015 delete

I'm glad someone else needs to change up books if the next in line is too similar to the last. I like variety in my choices too. Come see my week here. Happy holidays and happy reading!

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
21 December, 2015 delete

Great to hear you are read for Christmas. A good feeling.

ENJOY your break, and I hope you get to read.

The Day of Second Chances sounds good.

Merry Christmas!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
21 December, 2015 delete

OOPS...good to hear your ready for Christmas. I left off the Y in the my first comment. :)

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
21 December, 2015 delete

Oh my goodness..just delete all my comments. I keep messing up. LOL!!

Good to hear YOU'RE read for Christmas.

Reply
avatar
Marce
AUTHOR
21 December, 2015 delete

I didn't realise Heather G had a new book out, I really have enjoyed her books, adding that to my TBR list. Happy Holidays

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
21 December, 2015 delete

And it is another one that is hard to put down. Happy Holidays to you too!

Reply
avatar
Greg
AUTHOR
21 December, 2015 delete

Christmas madness is right! This last week before the holiday is alwats crazy LOL. I still have shopping to do... but looking forward to it. Have a merry Christmas and happy reading!

Reply
avatar