There goes.... November!!

Grey is the word of the month

Reading
Books read: 6
Pages: 2323
Goodreads Challenge: 92 books of 100.

8 books for December is going to be a challenge!


Buying
De wraak van Vondel by Frank van Pamelen €19,95
Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Esbaum €9,60
Total June €29.55
Total 2015 €274,72

Hausfrau is the next read for my bookclub and the cover of De wraak van Vondel caught my attention and I felt like reading it.


Added to the never ending TBR
De wraak van Vondel by Frank van Pamelen
Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Esbaum
Wie storm zaait by T.C. Boyle

I added another 5 review books and a few books I spotted on the Goodreads Choice Awards.


On a personal note
It has been grey, rainy and we have had some nice storms already. Autumn is really here there is no way denying. Though I do love good storms and do not mind rain to much I hate it when days are just grey. The good thing is that the theatre season is in full swing again and I managed to see some shows I enjoyed a lot, it is bock beer season and I can almost put up the Christmas tree.

Looking forward 
On Saturday it is Sinterklaas. I am curious what the old man bought for the nephew who is a firm believer in both presents and people who buy him presents. We will celebrate with the family having diner and gifts. After Sinterklaas on Sunday I can put up the Christmas tree!! I need the shiny lights and cosy feeling for sure. I can finally join my book club again for the first time in 4 months. We read Hausfrau and I am curious what the others made of it. There is Christmas with family time and on the 28th I will head to Glasgow to catch a few Jersey Boys shows there. I still need to read 8 books to make it to my Goodreads challenge. It is going to be busy!
What are your Christmas plans? Owww and please share good recipes!!
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
fredamans
AUTHOR
02 December, 2015 delete

Happy December!

Reply
avatar
Jen G.
AUTHOR
02 December, 2015 delete

Never ending TBR pile is right! I dread looking through lists and such, but can't help myself at the same time!

Reply
avatar