It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I always write this post in the last moment and a lot of things happened in those last moments. Work has been crazy, I had to get a few things arranged for Sinterklaas which is on the 5th of December I have been to the theatre. Between busy and tired I am not reading that much. I notice I keep falling asleep with books so I rather stare at tv shows to have the idea I got a bit of a night and not just run from one point to the other. My update from the last two weeks. I finished Het Winterpaleis by Eva Stachniak, When We Were Sisters by Beth Miller, Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum, De wraak van Vondel by Frank van Pamelen and Wie storm zaait by T.C. Boyle.

Het Winterpaleis by Eva Stachniak When We Were Sisters by Beth Miller Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum

De wraak van Vondel by Frank van Pamelen Wie storm zaait by T.C. Boyle

I am currently reading The Widow by Fiona Barton



Next up is The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth Mckenzie




Previous
Next Post »