It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly currently hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Welcome on this second day of Christmas, boxing day or just Monday.
I had a horrible cold the last half of the week so have been reading quite a lot. I finished  Sirens by Joseph Knox, Miss Treadway & the Field of Stars by Miranda Emmerson, The Believer by Joakim Zander and That Burning Summer by Lydia Syson.

Sirens by Joseph Knox Miss Treadway & the Field of Stars by Miranda Emmerson
The Believer by Joakim Zander That Burning Summer by Lydia Syson


I am currently reading The Lonely Hearts Hotel by Heather O'Neill




This week I am free and I hope to get a lot of reading done and get a head start with my review books for 2017. I am writing my End of the Year and Start of a New Year Posts.
Previous
Next Post »